- EZ-IO Manual Extremity Needle Set Item #: 30-0078
EZ-IO Manual Extremity Needle Set Item #: 30-0078
EZ-IO® provides the medical professional immediate vascular access to the central circulation within seconds, delivering medications, intravenous fluids and blood products to adult and pediatric patients. With a specially designed cutting IO needle, manual driver, or small power driver, the EZ-IO® allows the clinician complete control — avoiding the use of force. EZ-IO® provides rapid, smooth entry into the bone’s medullary cavity, creating an immediate conduit to the central circulation.
The EZ-IO® Intraosseous Infusion System is the leading choice for intraosseous access across multiple health care settings, and is used by 90 percent of US advanced life support ambulances, over half of US Emergency Departments, and the US Military.
The EZ-IO® Manual Needle Set allows medical personnel to immediately secure vascular access manually without removing body armor and exposing the operator to additional risk of injury. Six (6) FDA-cleared peripheral sites provide multiple options for the medic, helping to ensure rapid care for patients.
- Six different FDA cleared sites for easily accessible insertion (Proximal Tibia, Proximal Humerus, and Distal Tibia)
- Fluids, medications and drugs delivered immediately to central circulation
- Low profile EZ-Connect included with every needle
- Device is silent and well adapted for confined space
- Body armor can remain intact/in place if needed with manual needle
- Requires minimal pressure
- Packaged: L 6 in. x W 3.25 in
- Weight: 1.4 oz