TACTICAL PARAMEDIC COUSRSE & TP-C REVIEW $500.00
TACTICAL PARAMEDIC COUSRSE & TP-C REVIEW
911 Tactical Medicine has the latest in Tactical Paramedic Courses & TP-C Review. Upon completion of the course you will receive a Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) certification good for four years, and be able to sit before the Tactical Paramedic Certification Test by the BBTPC www.ibscertifications.org/roles/tactical-paramedic .
Areas covered will be are found in the BBCCTPC-TP-C Candidate Handbook below:
The TP-C ExaminationThe Certified Tactical Paramedic (TP-C) Examination consists of 100 questions and the candidate is provided 2 hours to complete the examination. The certification process is focused on the knowledge level of accomplished, tactical paramedics in hostile an austere environments. The questions on the examination are based in sound paramedicine and tactical principles. The candidate is expected to maintain a significant knowledge of current ACLS, ITLS/PHTLS , TCCC and TECC standards.
Break down of TP-C Exam:
TP-C Exam Requirements and Study RecommendationsEligibility Requirements
- NRP or state equivalent
Study RecommendationsThe exam is based on the 17 critical domains of the National TEMS Initiative and Council (NTIC). The following textbooks are recommended:
- Paramedic Practice Today-Above and Beyond, (Vol 2) by Barbara Aehlert. Published by Jones & Bartlett Learning (2011).
- PHTLS, Military Edition (7th Edition) by NAEMT and American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma. Published by Elsevier Health Sciences (2010).
- Law Enforcement Responder; Principles of Emergency Medicine, Rescue and Force Protection, by Randy G. Stair, Dwight A. Polk, Geoff Shapiro and Nelson Tang Published by Jones & Bartlett Learning (2012).
- Tactical Emergency Medicine, by Richard B. Schwartz, John G McManus McManus, and Raymond E. Swienton. Published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (2007).
- Tactical Medicine Essentials by American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), E. John Wipfler III, John E. Campbell and Lawrence E. Heiskell. Published by Jones & Bartlett Learning (2010).
The focus population for this exam includes military special operations paramedics and experienced law enforcement paramedics with extensive tactical experience.
- TCCC Courses - Check with NAEMT or Contact us
- S.T.O.R.M. - Specialized Tactics for Operational Rescue and Medicine, Tactical Manual
- USSOCOM TMEPs
- The Ranger Handbook, Ranger Training Brigade, US Army Infantry School, Ft. Benning, GA
- DOD OPSEC Program Manual
- Tactical Paramedic Certification & Practical Application by Kyle Faudree