SAM Pelvic Sling Item #: 50-0004 NSN #: 6515-01-509-6866
For rapid, effective stabilization of pelvic fractures. The revolutionary SAM Pelvic Sling is the first and only pelvic belt to contain the patented autostop buckle which is programmed to engage when the correct, safe amount of circumferential pressure is applied. The belt itself is adjustable from 25 in. to 50 in.. MRI safe as long as application on patient is prior to entering the MRI environment
- SEL#: 09ME-04-SPLT
- Force-controlled, ideal compression every time without the guesswork
- Rapid, simple, three-step application, usually in less than one minute
- Patented Autostop buckle allows a compression force no greater than 33 lb; vital in high-stress environments where over-tightening could potentially be extreme and harmful
- “Click” provides clear feedback to confirm correct application
- Posterior slider for facilitating transfers
- Radiolucent, MR safe & cleans for re-use with common detergents or anti-microbial solutions
- H 7.25 in. x W 7.75 in. x D 4 in.
- Fits Hip Circumference: from 32 in. to 50 in.
- Weight: 9.8 oz