Naval First Aid Box Response Kit
SKU: Item #: 80-0419 NSN #: 6545-01
- Designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the U. S. Naval Ships, Military Sealift Command Ships and afloat commercial vessels
- Constructed of Berry Amendment 500D CORDURA® solution dyed nylon with GhillieTEX™ hardware for near IR signature reduction and sand/water resistant, self-repairing zippers with silent 550 cord pulls.
- Lightweight, durable slimline pouch is securable using anti-pilferage seals & features a clear window to readily view contents
- Pouch easily fits into the standard Naval First Aid Box and is ideal for restocking the Naval Gun Response Kit as needed.
- 1 x Pouch (CCRK® - Naval First Aid Box Response)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 34F
- 2 x Surgical Lubrication
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®
- 1 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x ETD™ Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 2 x Elastic Wrap Bandage, 3 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker
- L 15 in. x H 6 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz